- Treat others with respect and dignity.
- Violence is prohibited ( kicking, punching, pushing, shoving etc).
- Each child should be with their camp counselors at all times.
- If a child is sick, the parent or guardian of the child will be contacted to pick up in emergency purposes.
If the child needs to seek medical attention Operation Save Canadian Youth will bring them to the hospital.
- Parent/Guardian will be signing their children in and out each day.
- Children and youth will have to come to the camp directly at 8:00am, not earlier than that time.
No child should leave for home without their parent/guardian signing them out.
Only people who are listed on the registration form will be allowed to pick up a child.
Persons picking up a child will be required to show proof of their identity before signing out their child.
- NO CELLPHONES